Monday, September 26, 2011

Page 42

I did not like this lesson at first. I guess i just wasn't inspired by my original book pages that were on the board. After i got the pink down on the board i did start to like it more. I would go back and change the blue hat somewhat shows through. I also wish i made a regular oval for the pendant. I made it the shape of the girls face to mirror it but i think it just looks like i couldnt make an oval. I like how the picture on the bottom looks so thats the only reason i put it up.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive work. Glad to see you including the detail shot so that those unfamiliar with the actual piece can get more of an understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors, they work well together. I find it sort've amusing that your "doily" didn't disappear, while Nicole's did. lol (:

    ReplyDelete