Friday, October 7, 2011

Cheers to that.

For this project we did the image transfer. At first I did a picture of Sacre-Coeur but it started looking pretty bad. I decided to find a new picture I took while in Paris and I wanted a focal point. I like how this picture turned out compared to the first one. I wish i could change the stripes on the table. The darkest stripe looks really bad compared to the others.

I put this into the Fall into the Arts show at school and I thought it would break, with my luck. I was right, it did break. I wish i could have gotten a picture of it before it broke.

With the broken picture I might try to break it more and rearrange it. I don't know how that will turn out so I might not do it.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the bold photo but I think that the wine (?) being a different color makes me only look at that part of the piece.

    ReplyDelete