Monday, October 10, 2011

Nutella

I think this painting looks ten times better in person.

things i would change- the white of the plate in the back blends into the back ground. The Nutella jar label is not as good as it started off, before I added the name. The one main thing i learned from this project was to never make a pile of anything chocolate, it turns out looking like crap, literally.

This is not one of my favorite projects that i have done. I wish i would have worked a little more on it.

2 comments:

  1. I really do think that the strawberry helps this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think something you could have done would have been to add more of a gradient on the actual pancakes. HAHA, the chocolate could have turned out better but you should not give up on it. I like the texture that is formed in the chocolate, adds an extra layer to the piece.

    ReplyDelete